Servings: 1 Dozen Crackers
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1c Wet Almond Pulp
3T Olive Oil
1T Ground Flax
1T Fresh herbs chopped (parsley, thyme, rosemary, chives)
Water as needed
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together until it forms a dough. If the dough is dry, add water 1 tablespoon at a time until it can be easily pressed together.
3. Transfer the mixture to a sheet of parchment and place another piece on top. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/8” thick, if you would like a crispier cracker roll the dough thinner.
4. Use a large knife and score the rolled dough into squares, score about halfway through the dough. In the square pieces take a fork and poke into each cracker to help with baking and drying.
5. Place the parchment with dough on a baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes, flip the crackers and bake for another 15 minutes.
Cool completely before serving.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.